Untitled

If you ever get to read this, I want you to know that I did it for you. It wasn't worth it without you. It is necessary that you know how much all this meant for me. That's why I did it. Because I needed you in my life.

I don't think you'll understand. In fact, you will never understand it, but it's ok. It's the price I've got to pay. I never really knew what to make of myself, and maybe, just maybe, that was the only proof that I needed to understand that I was here for something bigger.

This should have been a letter, but it is likely that my message will never reach you. Instead, I prefer writing a journal, just because it is easier to say what I'm about to say without imagining you reading it.

Please forgive me.

1 notas musicales:

Freo dijo...

In the end, it's confusing. But keep trying. That's life about, isn't it?

Con tecnología de Blogger.